Why this role matters
The Marketing Operations Manager is an Integral part of the Vonage Marketing Operations team and would provide expertise as both a Technical Strategist and Business Analyst. The person in this role is responsible for helping to evaluate, support and optimize various marketing systems, business processes and data processes necessary to help ensure the Sales and Marketing organization fulfills its contribution to corporate objectives.
As a key technical contributor, this person is responsible for helping to design, maintain and govern the use and operational integrity of the core Marketing systems driving lead·to·revenue and promotions activities, including Customer Relationship Management (CRM - Salesforce.com), Marketing Automation (MA - Pardot), various Marketing Project Management Tools and ancillary applications.
With heavy emphasis on Salesforce systems' support, this professional conceptualizes and integrates new applications, diagrams processes, supports standard and complex break/fix initiatives, and implements tools that foster a scalable, economically sound and technically smart Marketing environment for Vonage.
As an essential business analyst, this person is to provide strategic insights to the sales and marketing teams regarding effectiveness of past and current marketing campaigns, drive effectiveness of the tools being used and identify/suggest/implement additional tools and programs. This role will work closely with various teams as well as senior management.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…….
What you will do
- Drive analysis for marketing campaigns to assess effectiveness. Push forward analysis platforms and their use.
- Supports Marketing and Sales lead-to-revenue data management activities from a systems and business process perspective to ensure end-to-end visibility.
- Support sales and marketing leaders with actionable intelligence and recommendations when needed to help them evaluate new strategic opportunities and plans.
- Identify, implement, and support the deployment of new marketing technologies to improve overall marketing performance, while managing our existing marketing technology infrastructure; this work will include gathering business requirements, selecting vendors, creating systems integration plans, designing systems, developing test plans and coordinating end-user training and deployment.
- Help marketing and sales teams measure and analyze lead progression through marketing & sales funnel by setting up dashboards in reporting and analytic platforms
- Provides insight and support to the Marketing team with regard to Salesforce training, usage, campaign management, report building, and data
- Documents break-fix actions and implements fixes on systems under Marketing
- Coordinates cross-functionally within IT/BST to deliver Marketing projects on-time and within budget.
- Acts as Marketing voice/representative for appropriate corporate sponsored projects involving marketing-centric data or workflows
- Ensures upgrades and changes are configured to support business processes.
- Executes projects and initiatives in full compliance with Vonage's defined processes
- Pro-actively recommends alternative IT approaches to Marketing business
- Helps to create ROI models to justify technology spend and track performance against those
What you will bring
- Thorough knowledge of Marketing or lead management principles & processes.
- Experience with Google Docs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Visio diagramming (preferred)
- Working knowledge of HTML (preferred)
What is required for application
- 5-7 years of experience supporting Sales and/or Marketing operations, with a thorough understanding of lead· to-revenue processing workflow (required).
- Minimum 3+ years experience in the following areas:
- Salesforce technical management experience (required).
- CRM and Marketing Automation (IE. Pardot, ExactTarget, Marketo, other) integration
- Business Process or Systems Analyst, with an in-depth understanding of workflow diagramming
- Salesforce Certified (Advanced Certification is a bonus)