We are seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to ensure no lead is left behind and every buyer and customer touchpoint is tracked. This person will play a critical role in building and maintaining our revenue engine automation infrastructure, facilitating global marketing campaign execution, and database health through scalable and efficient processes. We've experienced tremendous growth over the last few years and this role is critical to ensuring we continue to rapidly scale our Marketing operations.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- You’ll live in the data details, finding and fixing inaccuracies, making inefficient workflows efficient, and ensuring the integrity of newly imported and existing data.
- Expertise on technical configuration, integration and coordination of our Marketo instance and related technologies and processes within the Revenue operations tech stack .
- Ensure our Marketing tech stack, particularly Marketo, is set up so that we’re collecting the right data in the right way at the right time. It’s up to you to make sure we can deliver accurate campaigns for our Marketing team and leads to our Sales team.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes in Marketo and Salesforce and the integration with the larger Revenue Operations tech stack that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Manage technical resources within the marketing tech stack (Marketo, SFDC and Full Circle CRM) and create a vision that allows us to scale, automate and us to become a data-driven organization.
- Be our visionary in what a world-class Tech stack should look like to scale our operations along with our revenue growth.
- Help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source.
- Manage all data, technical and process integration with Product, IT etc.
- Optimize our Marketo instance to make sure the program folder structure and program templates are set up correctly and operational programs run flawlessly.
We're excited about you because you have:
- 5+ years of direct marketing operations experience including, building and maintaining a lead / contact lifecycle model, data integrity and data processes and technology integrations.
- 2+ years of Marketo Experience - added bonus with strong knowledge of GDPR and email privacy laws in relation to B2B email promotions.
- 2+ years of CRM experience, specifically Salesforce.com.
- You speak conversion rates, know what MQL stands for and love demand gen execution.
- An interest for how we can improve our campaigns, channels and ultimately drive leads through the top of the funnel.
- Strong understanding of database structure, data hygiene, and analytics.
- An Interest for analytics and a proven track record of building full-funnel processes and reporting.
- Thorough understanding of marketing ops best practices, particularly in campaign management and Demand Gen .
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and build excitement in an easily understandable way for all audiences within Udemy for Business.
- Independent, motivated and excited to roll-up your sleeves.