We are a group of passionate individuals, who fuel our fast-paced and hard working marketing engine. We are all about ownership, giving each member the tools, support, and freedom to succeed. Above all else, we value personal and professional growth, true teamwork and collaboration, and celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, and aren’t afraid to take risks. If this sounds like a team you’d like to be a part of - get in touch!
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, as the Marketing Ops Manager you will be responsible for the company’s marketing program technology infrastructure (e.g. Marketo), data management, marketing campaign processes, project management and reporting. This is a very important role and we are looking for the right person who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work towards driving positive change to the team. This is a great opportunity to define, build, and scale Touchbistro’s marketing ops programs, processes, and reporting infrastructure.
- Build and Manage our marketing automation, Salesforce integrations, campaign processes, data management/hygiene processes, lead scoring and management, email and nurturing processes, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to ensure effective and efficient lead delivery and relevant messaging
- Develop, Create and Manage reports (dashboards, reports, etc.) of marketing KPIs and campaign performance (by target, geography, offer, etc.)
- Refine and Implement data hygiene best practices, and build on processes for data management
- Own data privacy compliance and scale data handling practices to different countries
- Provide additional support for campaign execution, including: emails, landing pages, webinars, list loading, etc.
- Perform ongoing analysis and share insights with marketing and sales teams for better decision making
- Source and implement marketing / sales software as needed, including contract negotiations, through to backend implementation
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 3+ years of Marketo, marketing ops and programs experience within a B2B or a technology/SaaS organization
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus on business, marketing or data analysis
- A strong understanding of demand generation, marketing automation, including how various nurture programs tie into the overall marketing / sales funnel
- Advanced knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and lead engagement programs
- Experience with backend implementation of marketing automation tools and Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to synthesize data into understandable information that supports effective decision making
- Strong project management, time management and cross-functional coordination skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and establish new processes while streamlining existing ones
- Leadership experience and working with a ‘full stack’ marketing team.