Abrigo provides technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is actively seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Abrigo Marketing Team in either our Austin, TX, or Raleigh, NC, locations. This individual will play a vital role in optimizing our campaigns and resources to efficiently drive team and company performance. A successful Marketing Operations Manager will be able to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations, and this individual should be collaborative, analytical, naturally curious, goal-oriented, and comfortable working under tight-deadlines.
This role will report into a Vice President of Marketing but will work alongside demand generation, website, content management, and event management teams in Abrigo through KPI reporting and recommendations. It will also be instrumental that this role workcross-functionally with sales leadership and sales operations teams.
Responsibilities – What You’ll Do
- Aggregate data across a number of sources including lead and sales pipelines, website traffic, campaign performance, marketing automation systems, event management systems, and more
- Analyze historical data to determine areas of weakness and how to improve
- Evaluate pipeline metrics (aging of leads, etc.) to determine root causes for problem areas and proposing steps on how toimprove
- Analyze website data to identify conversion optimization opportunities
- Gather data to support product and services pricing, in combination with Product Marketing and Leadership
- Oversee marketing budgeting process and adherence to the department’s expense targets
- Calculate ROI by channel or campaign
- Construct key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports for team management as well as the Abrigo executive team updates
- Own all marketing data and marketing team processes including real-time assessments towards team KPIs
Requirements–What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent and 3+ years or marketing experience, ideally in a marketing operations role
- Ability to analyze data and identify actionable trends, and build models to forecast contribution needs
- Construct key marketing reporting mechanisms, including dashboards and reports for team management and executive/board updates
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce and Marketing Automation Software (Pardot preferred), and other data sources
- Comfort with managing multiple projects at once without sacrificing detail orientation
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and willingness to learn dashboarding tools
- Google Analytics, Pardot B2B Marketing Analytics experience is preferred but not required
- Work with VP of Marketing to establish team processes
Perks–What You’ll Earn:
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match.
- Other benefits include casual attire, a dog friendly workspace (Raleigh), and in-office gym access (Raleigh) or gym reimbursement (Austin)