Duties & Responsibilities:
- Structure and execute data analysis to inform prioritization and planning of marketing activities and investments.
- Drive marketing metrics definition, measurement, and reporting across marketing functions, programs and campaigns.
- Assess marketing platforms and tools developing and presenting detailed analysis and investment recommendations.
- Ongoing management of marketing platforms and tools.
- Lead marketing innovation research and development efforts focused on evolving marketing practices, programs, and campaign approaches.
- Working with Integrated Marketing Management, develop and manage a reference library of key research findings that can be accessed and shared throughout the organization.
- Support all aspects of the organization's quarterly quantitative marketplace tracking study using a self-service online survey platform (e.g. Qualtrics).
- Perform statistical analyses, document outcomes, prepare reports, and present results with actionable recommendations for multiple levels of management.
- Manage marketing budget, tracking and reporting efforts.
- Manage marketing vendor network, including onboarding, purchase order processing, invoice reconciliation and payment tracking activities.
- Support strategic marketing initiatives, including planning, resource identification, vendor management, process development and reporting.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Skilled in data management and segmentation, web and business analytics, budget management/reporting and digitalasset management.
- Experience with and knowledge of marketing platforms and supporting tools to assist in refining tech stack.
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices around personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and collaboration skills.
- Ability to plan and scope complex projects supporting strategic initiatives. SFDC experience.
Work Experience & Education:
Minimum five years’ experience – B2B strategic marketing, marketing operations, marketing research, and marketing analytics Bachelor's degree – Marketing, Business, Finance.Bachelors Degree or Equivalent - Marketing.