As Flexential continues to build a world class revenue marketing function, we're looking for a resourceful, responsive, and creative individual to join our Revenue Marketing Operations team and be responsible for nurturing, maintaining and supporting our MarTech stack and email marketing technology. As Flexential's Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a strategic contributor and part of a team who enables our go-to-market teams to operate more effectively by using analytical, organizational, and process-oriented thinking.
- Optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness.
- Act with urgency to create campaign frameworks including nurture streams, new logo acquisition and customer growth.
- Provide troubleshooting, data cleansing and data analysis across the marketing technology ecosystem.
- Create and manage UTM.
- Become a subject matter expert on email, digital and social campaign techniques and KPIs.
- Utilize personalization techniques to support and drive effective ABM programs.
- Solid understanding of A/B/N testing techniques.
- Provide full-funnel analytics. Analyze marketing performance in Bizible, Salesforce and Marketo.
- Surface insights that enable marketing and sales to focus on successful strategies.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Ops team members, improve our marketing automation and orchestration capabilities to empower campaign owners to launch effective, repeatable campaigns at scale.
- Develop and support processes that ensure data quality and flow is maintained within and between Marketo, Salesforce and other tools.
- Enhance our existing marketing tech stack. Stay abreast of the latest marketing trends to suggest changes or additions to our stack when relevant. Assist in the implementation of marketing tools and integrations.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- 2+ years' experience using Marketo. Solid understanding of its features, modules and usage scenarios, Marketo Certified preferred.
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing page and form creation, testing, media placement, tracking, etc.
- Drive and manage email process: assets, segmentation, and list management for maximum revenue and profitability.
- Create, implement and maintain dashboard of key success metrics.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to maximize ROI and sales.
- Demonstrated experience using BI tools (preferably Qlik, Bizible) to analyze, process and deliver data-driven insights.
- Familiarity with account-based marketing methodologies.
- Proven capability to serve as a collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies.
- Detail-oriented team member that is able to review his/her own work as well as understand the "bigger picture."