Our financial system is fundamentally unfair for people who live paycheck to paycheck. People shouldn't have to wait weeks to get thepay they've already earned. This wait forces them to spend more than $100 billion a year on short-term credit products, late fees and overdraft fees.
Earnin helps people overcome this unfairness by giving them real-time access to their money as soon as they have worked -- without fees or interest.
Our team is bound together by a desire to level the financial playing field. We are a Series C funded from top-tier investors including DST Global, Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Matrix Partners, March Capital Partners, Coatue Management and Ribbit Capital. You can help make a difference. Join us.
As a Marketing Operation Manager you will:
- Provide expertise in marketing automation processes, CRM (customer relationship management), and campaign management
- Build and execute campaigns and automations across email, in-app and push notifications
- Execute development and advanced configuration activities within the ESP
- Create a robust experimentation program for users that will help us quickly identify impact, and scale with statistically significant results
- Structure data across multiple data sources maintaining good database hygiene and compliance with global opt-in laws and regulations
- Analyze and monitor the impact of programs, using insights to constantly improve program
- Implement data pipelines to collect and leverage user attributes, engagement and conversion data
- Create and manage dashboards to track business impact of engagement program
- Collaborate closely with managers to understand campaign requirements and objectives.
- Work closely with the marketing team and other groups in the organization in support of multiple marketing projects and initiatives.
- Develop an understanding of the customer journey, segments, use-cases, product experience and value proposition to ensure all campaigns are clearly targeting customer needs.
- Establish and document scalable processes for launching and updating promotions and campaigns.
- Communicate effectively and manage projects, timelines, processes and results at all times.
- Track results, review analytics, and provide ROI of marketing activities to stakeholders.
Some skills we consider critical to being a Marketing Operation Manager :
- 3 years of Iterable or Braze platform experience (or other ESPs, Email Service Provider)
- Strong analytical and data management abilities
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Ability to work independently at times on multiple tasks while remaining organized
- Highly organized. Meticulous attention to detail. Strong project management and execution abilities. Able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated and self driven. Has initiative and takes ownership of assigned tasks, working independently with minimal supervision. Energetic, nimble and highly results-driven.
- Team player. Strong collaboration and communication skills. Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial. Committed to continually improving by taking smart risks. Thrives on taking on new challenges and learning from them.
- Highly analytical. Enjoys problem-solving. Structured thinker and communicator. Solid knowledge of MS Excel, SQL a plus.
- Strong-communicator. Excellent verbal and written skills, including messaging and copywriting, storytelling, and selecting graphics and imagery to drive engagement and conversion.
- Life-long learner. Invests time in staying on top of the latest consumer marketing trends, technologies, and practices. Develops subject matter expertise in the internal and 3rd party tools, technologies, and applications used in the role and by the company.
Earnin is an E-Verify participant.