We are connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform andnetwork needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow.Tradeshift is redefining an enterprise space that has seen little change in manyyears. We recognize that business is messy and business is social. Understanding these two facts drives the development ofTradeshift - a platform for all your business interactions.
What you will be doing:
- Partner cross-functionally to build a strong marketing platform for thought leadership, new customer acquisition and customer retention/upsell efforts.
- Partner very closely with the marketing and sales teams to devise and execute scalable marketing programs to strengthen and accelerate pipelines for new customer acquisition
- Develop and execute a content and delivery framework to drive thought leadership and awareness to local P2P buying audiences
- Build Tradeshift’s brand by developing local proof points and building relationships with local thought leaders
- Drive insights through research / analytics to enable and uplevel sales discussions
- Develop alliances with potential partners to improve marketing profitability / ROI
- Advise on building efficiencies in our sales/marketing initiatives and emerging trends in the P2P space
- 6+ yrs in B2B marketing for technology brands in a hyper-growth industry with international experiencepreferred
- Built, executed and scaled-up ROI driven marketing programs for both acquisition and nurture
- Experience scaling marketing efforts through online / digital marketing channels.
- Experience managing Salesforce and/or Marketo or other CRM martech.
- Expertise in managing outside partners such as agencies and partner associations
- Be a data expert! Leverage Marketo, Google Analytics and Salesforce to report on marketing KPIs and program success
- BS/BA required with a Masters or MBA degreepreferred
- Project Managementexperience/background