Maropost is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our Chicago office. This position will be report into our SVP of Marketing, and partner closely with sales and our finance departments. If you choose to accept, your mission will be analyze our current marketing efforts to find ways to optimize them, and then provide guidance for continual improvement.
Over the first three months, this candidate will develop knowledge of our business and our platform. You will help us clean up and manage our current marketing database.
- Improve upon and maintain our marketing operation processes
- Work with our Demand Generation team on campaign implementation and track the technical management of our programs. You’ll use our marketing automation and CRM platforms to do this.
- You’ll document results around determining attribution, and report those back to key stakeholders
- Administer the sync between the automation platform and our CRM
- Conduct campaign and A/B testing analysis with the team, with a focus on performance optimization
- Continually measure and report on the performance of core conversion assets and campaigns
- Develop and implement a multi-touch attribution model
- Revisit and help structure our lead scoring and lead definition. Build out the new lead scoring in our automation platform and Salesforce.
- Support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs and technology platforms
- Develop a deep understanding of our target buyer personas and customer journeys
- Create operational documentation including the mapping of workflows and procedures
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to design, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions throughout the marketing and sales teams
- Be the subject matter expert on and evangelize on marketing technology platforms and our website
- Manage marketing technology vendor relationships
- Own and maintain data accuracy and develop a comprehensive view of key audiences to ensure the health of the contact database, including managing contact scoring, data enrichment, and segmentation
- Manage tracking and attribution of events
What You'll Need to Bring to Maropost
- 3-7 years of professional experience in a marketing operations function or relevant field
- Proficiency with Marketo
- Experience integrating marketing automation software with other technologies
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functional team members
- Proficient in BI platforms, ideally Tableau
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and developing non-obvious insights from existing campaigns.