ZeroFOX, the Social Media Security Company, protects modern organizations from securitythreats and business risks on social, mobile, digital and collaboration platforms. ZeroFOX’s cloud-based, SaaS security platform processes millions of posts, messages and accounts daily across the social and digitallandscape, spanning Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Bin Sites, VK, Slack, Microsoft Teams, and more. Organizations across Finance & Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Retail & Hospitality, Manufacturing & CPG, and Government Agencies turn to ZeroFOX to protect their businesses, brands, employees and customers from the bad stuff on social and digitalchannels.
The Marketing Automation and Operations Manager will be a key member of the Marketing team. The position will oversee the general marketing automation strategy for Marketing and have a hands-on role in building and executing major marketing campaigns within our marketing automation program. The position will enable more effective deployment, tracking, and analysis of both automated and traditional marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Automation and Operations Manager will work to create and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation, lead generation, and database management. This role will work withinternal stakeholders and be a key player in managing and working with external vendors to maximize data collection, data analysis, and ROI for strategic marketing campaigns. The position works within a team environment, collaborate across teams to ensure automated campaigns achieve lead and revenue goals and will report to the Director, Demand Generation.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Oversee marketing automation strategy in collaboration with internal teams and stakeholders and has a hand-on role in building and executing major marketing campaigns within the marketing automation program along with operational best practices.
- Create and document scalable processes that ensure best practices in marketing automation, lead generation, and database management.
- Expert in understanding lead lifecycle and system operational workflows (Marketo + SFDC) that support lifecycle. Troubleshoot lead processing issues and fix as needed. Improve operational efficiencies and campaign effectiveness through Salesforce and Marketo integrations, automating segmentations, campaign tracking, etc.
- Translate complex data and analyses (from automated and traditional marketing efforts) into actionable insights to inform strategic decisions by the marketing team and other stakeholders.
- Assist with management of external vendors to maximize data collection, data analysis, and ROI for strategic creative marketing campaigns. Works to optimize marketing operations to increase overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Build reports to provide visibility to email & deliverability performance metrics, monitor and implement improvements, manage lead scoring, data enrichment and segmentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Experience in Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Sales or related field including hands-on experience using marketing automation tools, specifically Marketo or Eloqua, typically obtained in a minimum of 5+ years
- Proficiency in marketing automations systems and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Understanding of regional Data regulation requirements including but not limited to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Experience in strategically building, launching, and reporting on campaigns
- Experience in marketing products and solutions to IT buyers required, with experience marketing security and or SaaS products preferred
DO YOU WANT TO LOVE WHERE YOU WORK?
- Amazing Product: ZeroFOX is creating paradigm-shifting cybersecurity product.
- Bragging Rights: Recently named a Leader and Top-Ranked in Strategy for Digital Risk Monitoring in The Forrester Wave: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016, ZeroFOX is a highly decorated company that is recognized as leading the next generation of predictive cyber solutions.
- Awesome Culture: ZeroFOX is a community – most describe our team as a group of close-knit, incredibly talented, and highly caffeinated people. Behind ZeroFOX’s numerous accolades lies a vibrant ecosystem where team members have fun and are rewarded for continual innovation, disruption, and taking ownership in their work.
- Get Things Done: Innovation is woven into the fabric of our organization. Every aspect of our operations is purposeful; enabling us to research, develop and innovate faster than the competition.
- Benefits: In addition to competitive compensation, full-time permanent employees can participate in our health insurance plans, retirement, and more.
- Best Office in Downtown Baltimore (Federal Hill): Large floor-to-ceiling windows, a productive workspace, an awesome community area and free street parking available.