Lacework is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager who will build Marketo programs, maintain a clean operating infrastructure, enforce database hygiene, and enable granular reporting. This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting, rapidly growing company with a highly collaborative and high-performing marketing department, so if you are a self-starter eager to showcase your marketing acumen and learn some new skills along the way, this position is for you.
- Support management of all aspects of our marketing technology stack, including Marketo, Demandbase, as well as our lead capture, scoring, routing, and enrichment capabilities using 3rd party tools like ZoomInfo, , Intricately, Bombora, Reachforce, SFDC, LeanData, etc.
- Assist in developing and maintaining marketing automation processes, procedures, SLA’s, programs and technical processes and workflows
- Manage strategy and data governance within Marketo and SFDC, including data input process for records added or modified through Marketo, ensuring proper sync with Salesforce
- Build and continuously monitor weekly reporting of database KPIs, including campaign performance, company’s pipeline, and revenue attribution
- Help lead the launch of our new reporting platform, Full Circle Insights, by managing essential database cleanup, establishing parity between Marketo channels with Salesforce campaign types and working closely with cross-functional team leaders
- Continually analyze and advise on database issues, data clean-up efforts, and work cross-functionally to achieve overall business database objectives. Advise team on best practices for continual improvement of database marketing practices
- Work closely with DG and sales ops, as well as the SDRs team to continuously improve the quality of our marketing and sales database.
- Work with marketing operations and demand generation teams to evaluate existing programs and offer guidance for increased usage of existing technology stack and addition of new tools to further marketing success
- Serve as a marketing automation administrator (Marketo), and help train team members as needed
- Recommend new systems and create improved workflow processes with documentation to increase the scalability and efficiency of the marketing organization
- Assist in shaping the operations strategy and implementation for campaigns executed through the broader marketing team, including marketing automation campaigns, webinar and subsequent reporting of campaign success
- 3+ years’ experience Marketing or a B2B technology start-up
- Competence with Marketo, Salesforce, and Demandbase
- Data-driven mentality
- Passionate, outgoing personality with strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to lead by example
- Possess a high level of technology and business curiosity
- Highly efficient team player who thrives in a transformational working environment