What's the opportunity? ?
As Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a key-member of the marketing operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the Intercom marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
What will I be doing? ?
- Support the selection and management of our marketing technology ecosystem and associated vendors
- Help ensure all marketing and sales systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Build and maintain departmental dashboards and reporting on performance and impact
- Help drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Intercom grows
- Organize lead flows and MQL deliveries for Sales
- Work with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
What skills do I need? ?
- 3+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Would ideally have strong experience with managing an Intercom implementation at a high-growth tech company
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems
- Strong quantitativeorientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product and working with startup companies