We’re looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who is excited to build out and rapidly scale our marketing automation systems and processes. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you'll be centrally involved at the intersection of the marketing, sales, and customer success functions to help drive our global Go-To-Market efforts.
This is a dynamic role that requires the ability to execute along technical, analytical, and tactical dimensions amidst complex and rapidly changing business needs. This role will be integral to Granular's success and is a unique opportunity to join a mission focused, fast-paced, smart and fun team.
What You'll Get To Do:
- Work across multiple functions, product lines, and geographies to own, improve, and execute on our marketing automation processes
- Build, scale, and maintain the integrity of our martech stack, including SFDC, Pardot, Google Analytics, Zapier, Google Tag Manager, Instapage, and B2B Marketing Analytics
- Own our Pardot instance including database health, data acquisition and flow across systems, automation logic, forms/form handlers, segmentation, campaign management, and list management
- Define and deliver core business metrics, dashboards, reporting and analytics on demand gen activities and funnel performance across all business lines
- Closely partner with our email marketing and web development team members to execute demand generation activities
- Collaborate with GTM teams to continually improve marketing effectiveness and our lead pipeline, including optimization, testing, targeting, lead scoring, and nurture cadences
- Champion and facilitate cross-functional business processes to help maintain alignment throughout a rapidly changing business environment
Our Ideal Candidate:
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record; Master’s or equivalent a plus
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations or similar capacity at a fast-growing technology company
- Extensive experience managing a SFDC-based martech stack, including integrations
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing automation software (Pardot strongly preferred)
- Successful track record of creating, executing, and measuring campaigns, including database management, segmentation, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics.
- Strong familiarity with B2B and B2C demand gen programs within a SaaS environment, lead lifecycles and direct marketing principles and strategy
- Experience in making data-driven decisions and driving business transformation initiatives
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail
- Growth mindset with inherent curiosity and personal drive; ability to navigate ambiguity and operate independently in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Passion for agriculture, social impact and sustainable food production is a big plus