About the Role
Do you love creating organization from chaos? Do you love mining data and recommending ways to optimize performance? If so, you could be our next Marketing Operations Manager.
As one of our most critical hires, you will lead marketing analytics and operations by creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead management while owning the marketing team’s entire tech stack. You will collaborate with members of the Marketing team to develop processes that will increase efficiency in all areas and reports that will provide division-wide and executive-level visibility into marketing performance. Managing multiple priorities at once, you will our point person for all projects from start to finish.
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create workflows that will effectively and efficiently achieve goals
• Develop lead lifecycle management model that reflects the entire customer lifecycle and incorporates the entire FiscalNote product suite
• Implement and manage lead optimization strategies including systematic processes to optimize sales outreach and messaging, resulting in improved conversions and maximize marketing investment
• Work closely with Sales, Marketing and IT Departments to develop and manage SLAs, lead scoring, and manage key lead flows
• Develop division and company-wide reports and dashboards to monitor key KPIs, including the performance of channels and campaigns on influencing and generating revenue.
• Analyze marketing and sales data using Salesforce reports, Google Analytics, and other tools to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization and attribution
• Manage our marketing tech stack including maintaining vendor relationships, evaluating current systems, making recommendations, implementing new systems, and maintaining ongoing quality assurance, as needed
• Oversee all team projects from start to finish including scoping, staffing, and budgeting
• Keep processes and workflow compliant with data and privacy regulations
• Run A/B testing for all marketing initiatives and materials
• Evaluate, integrate and roll out new tools and platforms
• Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database
• BA/BS or equivalent working experience
• At least 5 years of relevant experience
• Strong analytical, technical and marketing systems skills (including Salesforce and Marketo)
• Experience with customer journeys and creating and optimizing innovative lead gen strategies to move customers through the funnel
• Experience building campaigns, dashboards, and reports by gathering input across multiple teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects and key stakeholders at the same time in a fast-paced environment
• Understands how to build a variety of marketing models including attribution models
• Excellent communication skills, relationship building, and a strong desire to improve processes
• Experience in integrating multiple acquisition channels like advertising, live events, and webinars