Demandbase tracks and catalogs all B2B web traffic and has amassed the largest business data-set in the world. We effectively identify (down to the individual level) who, at what company, is visiting the websites of our clients. This allows us to target marketing to that individual in a meaningful way.
Demandbase is seeking an exceptional Marketing Operations Manager to support a culture of data-driven decision-making, and to ensure that our Marketing team continues to increase our efficiency and effectiveness. This position will play a key role in making informed business and campaign decisions through deep data mining, statistical analysis, and surfacing insights that will create demonstrable return on marketing investment. This role will be responsible for coordinating how the findings and data are used and consumed, from distilling analyses into actionable insights to presenting information in easy to consume dashboards or reports. The ideal candidate will have proven expertise with BI, Marketing and Sales technologies.
- Be a strategic partner to the Marketing organization to drive high impact data driven decisions, help with trend spotting and deep dive analysis
- Design and build reports and dashboards utilizing multiple disparate internal and external data sources, including Demandbase, Salesforce, Pardot, Bizible and others
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Operations teams to gather requirements, prioritize analyses, and summarize findings
- Ongoing database management, cleansing and attribution reporting initiatives
- Support ad-hoc marketing insights requests for stakeholders throughout Marketing
- 3+ years' marketing and/or business analytics experience
- Strong analytical skills; demonstrated ability to proactively analyze large data sets and transform into key insights and recommendations
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, Tableau, or other leading BI tools
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce. Experience with at least one MAS (Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua) and/or Bizible a plus.
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing strategies, tactics and technology
- Ability to think strategically and keep abreast of the latest B2B Marketing innovations
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to prioritize on their own
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast paced environment and manage multiple programs at one time