Avvo is seeking an experienced professional with a proven track record of success in strategic business operations management, including business and financial analysis. You are an organized self-starter with a keen business sense. You are a natural at cross-functional influencing and team management. You have solid SQL query, Excel and Tableau skills and the ability to analyze data to identify opportunities for growth and effectively communicate them internally. You are a team player, excel in a fast-paced environment and want to join a company with significant growth potential and the opportunity to have a significant impact and build your skills.
- Lead and conduct analyses of traffic and advertising inventory growth and serve as the conduit between marketing, product, and advertising sales teams to maximize growth opportunities
- Drive operational enablement initiatives, including automation, tool or vendor standup, and data / systems requirements
- Identify process improvement opportunities that improve business efficiencies and effectiveness, develop requirements, and manage cross-functional implementation
- Lead the establishment of performance metrics and develop reports that enable stakeholders to effectively track business unit, traffic, and revenue growth as well as the key growth triggers and trends
- Support business units, marketing and product management in the development of strategic short and long-term performance models
- Identify and manage internal adoption industry best practices by actively exploring new features, functionality, and workflows
- Provide analysis and support on potential partnership opportunities
- Prepare and deliver analysis, reports and presentations to executive management on monthly, quarterly and annual performance vs. goals
- Perform ad hoc modeling, reporting and business analysis related to existing and potential new products
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing/sales operations role or similar position
- 5+ years’ business and/or financial analyst experience
- 2+ years’ experience in online marketing or ecommerce is a big plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field; MBA a plus
- Experience influencing without ownership and leading cross-functional project teams
- SQL query skills and expertise with Excel and Tableau
- Experience with search marketing and web site analytics platforms such as Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate complex data sets into concrete business recommendations for marketing and leadership
- Excellent project management, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoys rolling up sleeves and working with fellow team members to get the job done
Avvo is a dog-friendly office! In addition to our awesome culture, we offer an AMAZING benefit package (we pay 100% of our employee premium costs and 50% of their dependents - plus 100% of your medical deductible), free legal advice, an ORCA card, up to three weeks of vacation your first year - and more!
Avvo is centrally located in downtown Seattle just a few blocks away from the Westlake Center. We are a key member of Seattle's tech community and are backed by top venture capital firms, including Benchmark Capital, TCV, and others.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.