About the Role
As our first Marketing Ops hire, you'll play a huge role in taking our go-to-market execution to the next level. At Lattice, we have an independent Business Operations team that centralizes all of revenue operations to ensure that we are working as one to support key initiatives, analyses, and systems across our go-to-market engine.
As a key member of that team, you'll work very closely with your colleagues who specialize in sales and business operations. Additionally, it will be vital to work cross functionally with Marketing and Sales leadership to ensure that our Marketing operations are enabling Lattice to maximize growth. If you love dealing with competing priorities, working cross functionally, diving in to details, and improving businesses, this role will be a great fit.
- Own all marketing reporting - from top-down funnel to individual campaigns
- Be the glue between the Sales and Sales Development team- improve our lead scoring model and ensure that lead routing is a well oiled machine
- Protect and grow our marketing database, making sure that we have high quality target accounts with clean data. Build and optimize segmentation in support of unique campaign needs
- Own and optimize our marketing tech stack - from our marketing automation platform to data enrichment
- Create and optimize marketing processes - from campaign launch to data cleanliness
- Be a partner to Marketing and Sales leadership to improve our go-to-market strategy and efficiency
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in Sales, Business or Marketing Operations
- Expert level proficiency at marketing automation
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with many unknowns
- Strategic thinker with a knack for persuading and negotiating with internal and external audiences