Who You Are
You have strong business acumen, and ideally have experience in demand generation, marketing operations and/or sales. You also have a strong data-driven approach that can take a quantifiable goal and make it applicable and understandable for the entire org.
You have a strong understanding of the funnel and business processes, and how technology and platforms fit as part of solutions.
You’re an exceptional communicator. You can summarize and state things in an unambiguous and concise way, but you can also listen and understand quickly, with no fear of asking clarifying questions to minimize confusion.
You have exceptional project management skills. You can clearly define your project goals, identify the stakeholders, timeline, phases and documentation that you need and push a project forward.
- Digitally transform all lead-generating aspects of Cloudera Marketing.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the stakeholder teams, helping them look at their data and motions and suggesting pivots they can make to move towards a digital transformation.
- Lead high-value projects from beginning to end, and ensure that those project outcomes are widely adopted and understood through enablement and documentation.
- Identify inefficiencies and business-critical improvements to our stakeholder marketing teams.
- Dig into core issues and come up with viable, scalable and efficient solutions. Then lead the effort to put those solutions into place.
- Enable business end-users on platform and process changes and enforce process adherence.
- 7+ years in digital marketing, demand gen or marketing operations. Sales experience a plus
- Experience with leading high-value business- or marketing-critical projects from beginning to end with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional communication AND listening skills. Ability to dig into core issues vs. taking problems at face value.
- Clear understanding of lead lifecycles and lead funnels from anonymous/unknown through to sales.
- Either direct admin experience OR experience with running campaigns/programs out of a marketing automation platform. Braze preferred, Marketo/Eloqua/Pardot/Hubspot acceptable.
- Deep understanding and expertise of Salesforce
- Experience with building, analyzing and communicating data and reports to business end-users.
- Comfortable with having technical conversations and presenting the information to non-technical business users
- Business level english required