We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Marketing Operations Analyst to design and implement robust reporting and analytics for our Marketing team. We need someone who understands the importance of ABM lead generation and account engagement, as our pipeline’s success is pivotal to our growth.
As a Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager, you will be reporting to the Marketing VP and working with an amazing cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment where communication and collaboration are always instilled. We need you to be our subject matter expert for all marketing data and numbers to understand the entire Sales & Marketing funnel. Your talents in predicting insights will shine in this position as high-quality results bring high payoff. If you feel a natural confidence in your abilities and the concepts of working as a Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager excite you, then this is the role for you.
What you’ll do
- Create and support the ABM, MarComms, Product Marketing and Research & Insights teams with data driven insights.
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Sales Leadership team on funnel analysis and metrics.
- Create, run and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to help manage the business and identify trends and opportunities.
- Assist with modeling (i.e. forecasting, capacity planning, productivity, costing, etc.).
- Maintain efficient QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, reports, or memos for internal stakeholders.
- Run ad hoc analysis to understand full Sales & Marketing funnel and provide insight to optimization areas and growth opportunities.
- Collaborate with other functional departments on key company initiatives.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years experience with data and analytics
- Problem solving: You love tackling the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution.
- Detail oriented: Nothing gets overlooked when it comes to you.
- Proactive: Proactive mindset and strong initiative. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Technically savvy: You do not shy away from opportunities to get into technology and you can learn it quickly.
- Strong Excel skills including pivot table management.
- Experience with Pardot, Salesforce. and ABM platforms (e.g. Demandbase/ Engagio, 6Sense, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for scaling companies and an interest in sales and business operations
- Confident and proactive team player - cross functional collaboration is critical.
Why Security Compass?
- Make a difference. Our suite of products and services help make software more secure for our customers, their clients and the world as a whole.
- Have a voice. Be trusted. Our organizational structure and open communication programs create an environment where employees drive the company’s culture and decisions.
- Have fun. Our social events and games around the office are the just a few ways we let loose. We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- Universal Acceptance. Diversity is our differentiator. We speak up for inclusion. We respect all forms of intelligence.
- Be innovative. We give dedicated time to focus on passion projects and encourage new ideas in all that we do. We encourage disruptive thinking.
- Grow your career. We make your growth and learning a priority by giving a dedicated training budget. We create opportunities to take on new projects in security and beyond.
- Find balance. We support work from home, have flexible work hours, and open vacation.