About the role:
As a joint venture between Accenture and Microsoft, Avanade understands the power of partnerships. And as a leading digital innovator, we know the importance of collaboration to achieve success in today’s world. We work closely with Accenture and Microsoft (our Alliances) and our technology partners to offer the most innovative digital solutions on the market and therefore know their importance to us and our go-to-marketing strategy. To help us reach new heights with our Alliances and Partners, Avanade has an exciting opportunity to join our new Alliances and Partner Marketing Center of Excellence.
Day-to-day, you will:
The Senior Consultant, Alliances and Partner Marketing will support the Alliance and Partner Marketing Center of Excellence (CoE) and be responsible for specific Partner and Alliance initiatives, Partner and Alliance results, meetings and materials and the rhythm and operational support of the CoE. You will support the growing demand on marketing for Partner and Alliance initiatives, working across the full spectrum of marketing and liaising with global, area and local field marketing colleagues.
Center of Excellence (CoE):
- Support the rhythm of the CoE to drive efficiency across the wider Alliance and Partner marketing team by gathering and collating best practices from across the area and field marketing teams, setting meetings, producing materials and presenting results to share
- Communicate and share best practices, wins and news stories across marketingchannels within Avanade, Accenture and Microsoft, including internal and external communications, website and other relevant channels
- Supportcontent creation, working with stakeholders on input, sign off and branding
- Drive synergies and support for events at the regional and global levels where necessary
- Provide operational support to the team through quarterly reporting, CoE site management and PO/PR raising
Alliance and Partner Marketing:
Manage the coordination process for all award submissions for both Microsoft and Sitecore: communicate timelines and guidance to the field and area marketing teams for award submissions, manage and attend briefing calls with writers and SME’s; project-manage the communications of awards by drafting executive communication and pushing the successes out through multiple marketingchannels
Own and keep up to date the Alliance and Partner statistics, which are used in client-facing decks and other key documents, for example competencies, certifications and awards
Support on updating key documents for our Alliance partners
Manage updates to internal and external Alliance-related sites
Own, manage and track client wins from Microsoft and maintain updated client wins decks
Manage approval process for all Alliance and Partner jointly branded materials
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 29,000 digitally connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities whole self to work, build inclusive teams and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Your likely years’ experience
5+ years of experience in marketing in a technology industry B2B environment
Two or more years experienceexperience in Allianace and Partner Marketing supporting the rhythm and operational needs.
Previous working experience with Microsoft and or Accenture
In addition, your skillset likely includes:
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent project management and verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a global, virtual and fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to interact with all levels of management in a professional manner
- Excellent and advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as familiarity with Microsoft collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Teams, Visual Studio etc.
Your education likely
A degree in Marketing or equivalent Marketing experience
Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Requisition ID - 50773