The Marketing Member Engagement Manager position is responsible for delivering custom marketing campaigns to support the growth and expansion of company products and services.This position will provide leadership for member experience projects and initiatives, including responsibility for the design, testing, execution and analysis of multi-channel programs designed to improve the end to end member experience. This position will partner cross-functionally to develop optimal messages, channels and design for pilot programs and innovative solutions and will be accountability for assisting with improved outcomes for members, including contact, consent and completion rates, along with improved member satisfaction.
- Oversees member engagement client support team
- Drives strategy for pre- and post-assessment materials, messaging, scripts, design & outreach
- Manages most important clients, yield management strategies
- Support client partnerships through management of relationships with key marketing contacts
- Lead marketing strategy conversations with key client contacts
- Manage marketing portfolios for assigned book of business while adhering to strict client brand standards and Medicare and/or Medicaid Marketing Guidelines
- Monitor and track client marketing goals and align with company
- Creates custom marketing campaigns at the client level to drive awareness and increase acceptance rates
- Develops comprehensive marketing and action plans; ensures their completion and crisp execution to achieve the desired results for both Matrix and our clients
- Serves as the communication liaison cross-functionally
- Partner with other departments to lead, develop and execute marketing plans
- Evaluates marketing results and provides recommendations to ensure goals are successfully met
- Contribute in a collaborative manner with other departments during planning sessions
- May attend onsite client visits as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
Required Skills and Abilities:
- At least five (5-7) years related marketing experience
- Member engagement and segmentation experience in healthcare required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and analytics tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Deep member segmentation and loyalty management experience.
- Solid knowledge of multi-channelcampaign management (e.g., mail, email, call center, etc.).
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Exceptional relationship building, customer service, and communication skills
- Wide-ranging experience using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Experience with campaign management or customer communication software is a plus
- Strong judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Critical Thinking Skills- Ability to weigh options and determine methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with compliance and legal requirements related to member outreach in the healthcare industry
Supervisory Responsibility: Will supervise the Matrix Member Engagement staff responsible for managing marketing execution across our client base and managing our print vendor relationships.
Travel Requirements: Minimal travelrequired.
Work Conditions: General office environment.