The Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Marketing Measurement Sales Executive will report directly to the Marketing Measurement Leader who is responsible for developing Equifax's capability in the marketing measurement space.
The DDM Marketing Measurement Sales Executive acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) salesperson, representing the Marketing Measurement capability within the wider DDM sales team. Responsibilities include the construction, communication and execution of a strategic sales plan for the Marketing Measurement product/service area, including growing a profitable business, expanding market share and resolving client concerns/issues as well as assessing customer needs and leveraging appropriate solution expertise for solution selling, development and implementation.
The DDM Marketing Measurement Sales Executive works under the supervision of the Marketing Measurement Leader as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and partners with SMEs in other business areas as necessary. Given Marketing Measurement is a new capability for Equifax and largely enabled through the recent acquisition of Datalicious, it presents and opportunity for a fair amount of executive attention as well as exposure to the Datalicious teams in Australian and India.
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing, solution sales or consulting role
- Experience demonstrating innovation, with an understanding of common marketing challenges but specifically marketing measurement, attribution and optimization
- Experience in selling or creating solutions involving media data, digital data, mobile data, analytics, and/or diverse sources of information
- Experience in targeting in digitalchannels, development of customer segmentation, and/or using diverse data to enhance customer experience is a plus
- Superior skills and ability to present and communicate effectively
- Proven sales/solution selling experience, including the ability to diagnose the impact of trends, demonstrate ROI and translate that into rapid sales
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills and familiarity/comfort in public speaking
- Experience working with cross-functional and remote teams, demonstrated understanding of key skills across Equifax competencies
- Ability to drive urgency in the sales cycle and the execution of solution strategies
- Exceptional ability to manage a robust pipeline
- Excellent planning, organization, multi-tasking, prioritization and meeting facilitation skills
- Proven experience in driving significant revenue growth with highly complex strategic clients