Be involved in projects with our Central Region Strategic Growth Team and be a part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives and solves their challenges. WSP is currently initiating a search for a full time Marketing Manager. The position can be located within any of our offices in the Texas District, including Houston, Dallas, or Austin.
WSP offers a supportive work environment and incredible opportunities for growth in marketing. Our leaders strongly advocate for professional development with opportunities to join professional organizations and attend educational seminars. The marketing team often collaborates across offices, practices and busines lines, engendering a close-knit group of professionals who work together to succeed.
While our ideal candidate will bring experience in the A/E/C or professional services industries, what we're looking for is someone with a collaborative, can-do attitude that has a special knack for creativity and storytelling. The right candidate will be an empathetic leader who works to build community through positivity and who can bring home the win!
The Marketing Manager works with the Texas District Marketing Director, business line management and/or district management to align priorities and drive successful proposal, pursuit and marketing activities across the geographical region. In addition, will support local teams in positioning for major pursuits, including capture planning, and pipeline development.
Supports client focus activities and client engagement teams to build client relationships and understanding of client needs, and WSP's response and solutions to those needs.
Works with area leadership and client engagement teams in development and maintenance of business unit pipeline, including reporting on business development KPIs.
- Assists Texas District Marketing Director with activities related to day-to-day supervision of the staff, which includes performance reviews and training/ mentoring of staff.
- Leads complex proposals with general guidance. Collaborates with technical staff and writes/reviews/edits original content for clarity, compliance and key messages. Works with graphic design staff to plan and produce materials ensuring all proposal materials are effectively communicating the strategic vision identified for a given pursuit.
- Works with individual pursuit teams to develop pursuit strategies, including providing business intelligence on clients, competitors and WSP
- Organizes and facilitates pursuit strategy meetings.
- Facilitates Go/No-Go discussions and documentation
- Lead and support interview coaching and presentation development for shortlist interviews
- Supports debriefing activities post procurement
PEOPLE & CULTURE:
- Conducts training and mentoring of marketing team personnel, including annual reviews.
- Assists in the ongoing development and refinement of QA procedures, and serves as quality control review of materials developed by Department.
- Oversees quality of marketing deliverables and compliance with WSP procedures.
Required qualifications include:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 years minimum experience
- Mentoring experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses a strategic mindset and sound judgment
- Ability to build trust and influence others
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and other communications-related software programs
Preferred Qualifications or "Great to Haves" include:
- Experience in A/E/C industry
About WSP USA
WSP USA is the U.S. operating company of one of the world's leading engineering and professional services firms. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the transportation, buildings, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 9,500 people in 150 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee's career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges. Are you ready to get started?
WSP USA Inc., WSP USA Buildings Inc., and WSP USA Services Inc. (collectively "WSP USA") is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Age/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disability or Protected Veteran Status
The selected candidate must be authorized to work in the United States.