Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 194 days ago
The Marketing Manger, working under the supervision of the Vice President Marketing & Communications supports strategic marketing management of assigned brand or brands.
Leads the development of marketing strategy and planing associated with business division projects from conception through implementation to delivery and measurement. Serves as a liaison between internal clients, outside vendors/agencies, and company departments to deliver high quality creative through exemplary execution. Sources clear and comprehensive project briefs, schedules, budget estimates, vendor bids and action plans. Leads the seamless work flow of project briefs, schedules, budget estimates, vendor bids and action plans. Leads the seamless work flow of projects while appropriately managing budgets and timelines. Manages Marketing Coordinators and/or Marketing Assistants.
• Develops, implements, and manages strategic marketing plans for assigned Word & Brown Companies (WBC) divisions, products, and services.
• Establishes comprehensive subject matter expertise in WBC divisions assigned.
• Develops marketing campaigns, analyzing their performance and making recommendations for future campaigns based on the results.
• Drives execution while focusing on delivering results that build business for client and customers.
• Fosters innovation through continuous improvement, problem solving and anticipatory planning.
• Builds trust and value with internal clients and customers through collaboration and demonstration of integrity.
• Manages overall brand standards for each assigned division.
• Leads all areas of content generation and production across all digital marketing platforms.
• Leads all areas of creative development and production across all media.
• Collaborates with creative, digital, events, and public relations teams to develop strategy for projects.
• Ensures brand standards are met and style guidelines are followed.
• Provides leadership and vision for the marketing team including ongoing training, development, and inspiration.
• Leads preparation of marketing activity reports
• Ensures all projects adhere to overall WBC Marketing plans, goals and objectives.
• Conducts secondary market research to identify market requirements and opportunities.
• On-site regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the job.
• Performs other business tasks or functions as assigned.
• A minimum of 5 years of corporate marketing experience, preferrably in a high growth B2B or B2C market. Experince in third party benefits administration or health insurance industry preferred but not required. • Thorough understanding of integrated marketing disciplines: advertising, direct response, sales promotion, public relations, digital and event marketing. • Experienced in managing, directing, and developing a creative and diverse staff 2 plus team members. • Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage, train, motivate, and inspire team members. • Experience in developing, maintaining, and delivery on marketing strategies designed to meet company goals. • Strong project management skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. • Excellent organizational and ability to manage numerous projects and demands from multiple, diverse stakeholders • Must be a self-starter and have the ability to "roll up his / her sleeves." • Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills. • Strong working knowledge of brand development and management. • Ability to problem solve and offer alternative solutions. • Skilled at managing brand and quality standards with consistency. • High proficiency in Microsoft Office suite. • Possess passion and integrity delivered at a naturally fast cadence. • Strong initiative and willingness to approach work with a sense of purposeful urgency. • Possess strong business ethics; be reliable and dependable.