Marketing Manager - With Supply Chain / Logistics Domain
US Citizens / Greencard Holders Only
Candidates from LOGISTICS or WAREHOUSING background
What are the MUST HAVE?s - Warehouse or Automation sales/Robotics / Can try from very heavy machinery companies
The Marketing Manager drives and implements all marketing activities to ensure on-brand positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix, inbound and outbound. The position works with the multiple Sales Managers and co-owns the responsibility of generating leads and assisting in meeting revenue targets. This role will also be responsible for marketing communications, event management and PR.
1. Continuously work on exploring business objectives, to gather Insights on Consumer / Trade / Influencer via continuous ?in touch? programs to assess local needs and enable implementation in organization
2. Create and maintain database of existing and potential customers and draft periodic communication materials for them
3. Assist in generating, nurturing, developing and qualifying leads as part of the key Database Marketing activity to be passed on to sales teams and increase the sales funnel on a continuous basis for various geographies across the globe
4. Participate in all ATL / BTL activities that need to be undertaken by the company to reach out to the right target audience
5. The candidate will be responsible to negotiate with and manage stakeholders/ suppliers to ensure that the marketing team is able to execute all marketing programs within budget and to expectations within the assigned budget
6. Identify digital/ social media partners, Create scope of work and to manage the execution of these activities
7. Content generation for newsletters, sales & marketing collateral, social media postings etc.
8. Participate & execute the ideas/ plans of trade shows, seminars etc.
1. Minimum 7-10 years experience in enterprise marketing including assisting in lead generation, market research and marketing insights
2. Excellent communication, creative and organizational skills
3. Strong presentation and analytical skills
4. Demonstrated ability to find common grounds with others and build relationships quickly
5. Graduate/ Masters or any other equivalent qualification in marketing is required
100,000(Includes 20% Sales driven bonus) USD