To scale our presence on the Insurance market, we are looking for a highly technical Marketing Manager with experience in b2b marketing of Support Services to Enterprise Insurance companies. We are looking for a self-motivated person with 3+ years of experience in marketing for the Insurance niche who will develop and execute marketing initiatives for the TuxCare brand portfolio: Live Patching, Extended Lifecycle Support and Linux Standard Support services.
Note: When you apply, please provide us with the cover letter answering the following questions: Why would you like to work for TuxCare? What do you know about Linux and Open Source? What enterprise Insurance brands have you worked with/for? What is the most recent and notable marketing success story that you can share?
Primary job responsibilities:
- Build and own the strategy of promoting growth and brand awareness for TuxCare services with a focus solely on the Insurance market.
- Create & Deploy marketing initiatives and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis, using various mediums including digital, events, and social media.
- Build reports and analyze them to determine the effectiveness of marketing activities and goals.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness to the Insurance niche through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Live Streams and Webinars preparation (from technical set up to attendees' speeches and presentations)
- Content marketing, email marketing, PPC, SEO, SMM, work with technology influencers
- Collateral creation
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise marketing
- Experience in marketing Support Services to the Insurance market
- Linux and Open Source knowledge
- Fluent English (and any other languages will be an advantage)
- Experience working in an Enterprise demand generation, creating and delivering strategic marketing initiatives in the niche technology space
- Understanding of the customer buying journeys
- Strong knowledge of data segmentation and analysis to promote demand generation campaigns
- Digital marketing skills
- Solid project management capabilities; process-oriented with good end-to-end follow-up skills and an eye for detail
- Fast-learning, proactive
- Good analytical skills
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- Ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leave
- Medical insurance (Ukraine & Russia)
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger - we are waiting for you!
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.