Join one of the world's largest and most successful alcohol beverage sales organizations as a Marketing Manager in their Wine Division. The office is located 35 miles North of downtown Chicago. Our client's wine portfolio is both large and upscale with many highly recognized US and imported brands. Their culture is outstanding; and they have a strong commitment to promoting from within whenever possible.
- Own and drive the complete marketing activities for the brand including Filed Marketing, TV/Print Media, Social, Digital and all Programing and Pricing.
- Provide ongoing marketing program information and stay abreast of brand needs with regular touchpoints in core markets
- Develop trade promotion materials (sell sheets, educational materials, etc.)
- Facilitate exchange of information (competitive, inventory, product quality, etc.)
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners, including Field Marketing, Commercial Planning, Sales, and Distributors
- Partner with Commercial Marketing Team on implementing on and off-premise promotions and programs
- Successful implementation of marketing programs as defined in the brand plan
- Lead consumer activation and implementation of social media plan including content development
- Lead consumer key media channel efforts in TV, Out-of-Home (OOH), print, digital, etc.
- Senior brand builder with field marketing expertise!
- Experience working with syndicated retail sales data and developing business performance reviews
- Strong analytical and project management abilities
- Experienced in identifying opportunities through analysis and bringing those opportunities to fruition
- Leadership ability to champion a project and overcome obstacles to reach the end goal
- Independent thinking; comfortable providing recommendations supported by fact-based rationale
- Outstanding ability to work with others; team leader and collaborator with high integrity and character
- Experience within the beverage alcohol industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel 15-20% domestically
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing required - MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of marketing experience in the wine or spirits Industry