Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to Unite People to Celebrate All Life's Moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Marketing Manager, Wine and Spirits, working in Golden, CO, will be a brand champion.
You will own the overall Wine & Spirits portfolio and brand positioning, ensuring strategic integrity is achieved throughout all Wine & Spirits brands.
- You will be responsible for delivery against the portfolio’s strategic, volumetric, and financial goals annually as well as long-term ability to meet three-year brand equity targets.
- You will lead and direct external and internal resources through the value chain to deliver on strategic intent.
- You will be responsible for integration into the broader organization ensuring integrity of marketing programming and messaging from conception through execution links highly with brand positioning, while retaining the ability to react to competitor and market conditions.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or, better yet, an MBA
- You have at least 5 years of related work experience with a focus on CPG marketing and sales
- The ability to adapt to and work effectively within a variety of situations and with different individuals or groups. Ability to shift focus and activities quickly in response to changing organizational priorities
- Identifies and understands the financial levers that drive MillerCoors, distributors, and retailers businesses to maximize volume and ROI. General understanding of industry knowledge including opportunities, risks and upcoming challenges. Familiarity with our competition. Understands the relationship importance of volume, profit, share and its impact on immediate and long term ramifications. Ability to utilize this information in making decisions that positively impact the employee’s realm of responsibility.
- Demonstrates new or unique approaches to how work is done with an entrepreneurial mindset. Pulls together ideas, issues, and observations when a new perspective emerges and organizes them into a simple explanation. Thinks outside the box or across traditional boundaries in order to recommend a solution.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe.
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, and health and dental plans.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences