ERA, A Waters Company is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to help promote our Waters ERA branded line of proficiency testing products and services, certified reference materials and analytical standards in the environmental and adjacent market segments. We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to drive customer awareness and business growth.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of marketing execution including developing marketing plans, branding, creating marketing collateral and content, determining marketing mix, collecting and interpreting marketing metrics, managing marketing budgets and executing digital marketing programs to increase product awareness, driving sales growth and supporting customers.
A key success factor for this position will be the ability to work within a highly matrixed organization. This position will collaborate with a variety of cross-functional groups, including product management, sales and sales management, customer support, Waters corporate marketing and product management teams and external marketing service providers.
This position will report to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Manage resources locally and in concert with Waters’ corporate marketing teams to generate demand, create customer awareness and engagement, drive generation of sales leads and drive direct purchases.
- Create effective, targeted marketing campaigns using an appropriate media mix which may include: web content, webinars, online advertising, SEO, digital marketing campaigns, direct mail, trade conferences and events and print/offline campaigns.
- Initiate creative concepts, completing marketing briefs, briefing creative teams, coordinate with copywriters, designers and production managers to ensure timely execution of effective campaigns.
- Compile and interpret marketing campaign metrics to inform campaign tactics and optimize marketing spend.
- Conduct customer/prospect segmentation to target and optimize marketing campaigns.
- Analyze competitor marketing strategies and customer behaviors to inform strategic decision making and marketing mix.
- Work with sales to develop effective marketing collateral and sales proposals.
- Work with product management and product support to identify business objectives, target markets, competitive strategies and tactics and customer needs.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in similar type role.
- Global busines to business experience is plus.
- Additional certifications, educational coursework and/or Degree in marketing, Business, market intelligence, or related fields of study nice to have.