General Job Summary
Our client, is the leading, global provider of high precision cleaning products, services and training solutions for the electronics and semiconductor manufacturing industries. With seven worldwide technical centers and the largest team of engineers focused on high precision cleaning, their commitment to ensuring that their customers surpass even the most stringent cleaning requirements is without equal. We are seeking a Marketing Manager responsible for developing, implementing and analyzing marketing strategies, and business goals to meet and exceed company objectives within electronics manufacturing space with a focus on semiconductor packages and surface mount technology processes.
*****Must have experience in the cleaning products industry for the electronic and semiconductor markets.*****
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategic marketing plans in support of corporate goals.
- Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of Marketing ROI.
- Solid writing and editing skills with a focus on developing sales messages with impact.
- Driven self-starter with a proactive approach to working with professionals at all levels in a client-oriented environment.
- Capable of leading and managing team members to accomplish desired results.
- Seek out and target new business/markets for the company.
- Develop and leverage all industry relationships/networking.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing Manager to achieve company objectives.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to travel and participate in events and trade shows, as necessary.
- BS degree and 10+ years professional experience in semiconductor marketing or business development; MS or MBA a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of marketing principles and techniques.
- Understand and effectively utilize technical material in written and oral communication channels.
- Knowledge of electronic components and electronic assembly.
- Strong presentation skills.
Skills and Abilities
- Successfully influence, develop and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Ability to provide specific feedback to staff through coaching and motivation to improve individual?s performance.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work load and manage time.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- US Citizenship required.