At Volusion, we make products that people love. Our teams are dedicated to providing SaaS commerce solutions and services for all business types, from startups to well-established companies. If you're a creative professional who loves working with teams, has a passion for driving positive change and wants to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
As the Marketing Manager you'll own and execute campaigns to create awareness for our platform. This position will give you the autonomy to test tools, try new experiments and drive fresh approaches — all the while collaborating with product, engineering, sales, services and outside agencies. We're looking for a forward-thinker with a customer-first approach to growing and developing our merchant base. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a humble person who will keep things simple and move fast. We're looking for an innovative pro who will take valuable lessons from their failures and apply them to future projects.
- Work cross functionally to bridge the gap between Marketing and Product to help cultivate campaign ideas with our customers and product always in mind
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging in-house and agency resources
- Develop and own the Volusion brand marketing strategy to generate awareness and sales leads
- Generate buzz and a differentiation strategy for Volusion in the competitive SMB commerce software space
- Analyze marketing strategy success and quickly make changes when necessary
- Work with Google Analytics, Adwords, Optimizely, Hotjar, Salesforce, and Intercom to name a few
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- 7+ years marketing and/or product marketing experience in the SMB or consumer software space
- 3+ years experience in digitalcampaign management with an emphasis of driving positive ROI
- Facebook, Google Adwords, or Mobile App Marketing expertise are preferred
- SEO project management experience is preferred
- Strong leadership and execution skills
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of multiple marketing disciplines, including web merchandising, search engine marketing, e-mail, PR, etc.
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize and communicate multiple projects across the marketing organization
- Highly collaborative and detail-oriented, with a bent toward project management
- Data-driven, yet very enthusiastic about trying new things to increase conversion
- Experience writing creative briefs