The Marketing Manager oversees several marketing and communications activities related to Vistage's member programs including, but not limited to, Executive Workshops, Networks, and Member Excellence Awards. The Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing, Member Programs and works closely with various members of the content team, networks, sponsorship and events teams, and a variety of contractors.
- Responsible for all aspects of 50+ Executive Workshops, including: strategy, campaign development, campaign analysis, tracking/monitoring procedures, meeting deadlines, project management, contingency planning, approval channels and procedures, and budgeting.
- Establish and articulate project scope, strategy and objectives to production team and key leadership
- Manage creative production of online and offline marketing assets, graphic design, video production and web development, from the initial concept to finished product and execution
- Develop and manage Vistage Member Excellence Awards program communications, asset creation and deliverables.
- Liaise between the regional markets, events team, PR and brand communications team to ensure messaging, deadlines and processes are consistently executed and delivered.
- Articulate programs key benefits and messages
- Identify success stories and work with content team to create appropriate case studies and collateral
- Develop and manage the implementation of a communications plan for programs included (but not limited to) networks, executive workshops, networks and various partner relations.
- Create content for corporate marketing collateral
- Track and analyze communications-related KPIs to measure success of marketing campaigns and recommend adjustments as needed.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communication.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience working with chief executives or with related market segment. Membership organization-experience a plus.
- Proven experience in managing marketing and/or communications projects.
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.