Job Description and Responsibilities
The North America Marketing Manager position is focused on the development and implementation of holistic Brand marketing plans in the U.S. with the goal to drive brand health most notably among Millennial and emerging Generation Z consumers. From the playing fields of the NFL and Tokyo 2020 to the runways of New York Fashion Week and the digital/social platforms of our transformative, Money is Changing campaign, this role is tailor made to drive the Visa brand to new heights and new places along the way.
The ideal candidate deeply understands the changing marketing environment, the above target mindsets and is driven tocreate breakthrough work across all channels. The key to this job is having a strong strategic (and data driven) mindset, amazing communication skills and cross functional influence and the passion to execute flawlessly.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanceddegree (e.g. Masters, MBA,)
- 7-10 years of work experience (brand marketing/agency) a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience withan Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA)
- Strong business & financial acumen, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management, planning, teamwork, relationship-building skills and experience in leading through influence.
- Experience in managing creative, experiential, media, and social/digital agency partners.
- Ability to generate and manage work-back timelines & keep projects on track.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient on all Microsoft products including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Advanced level PowerPoint required.
- Manage the successful execution of integrated campaign activations, across multiple channels, including experiential/event, TV, digital, social, PR and OOH.
- Coordinate communication with creative, experiential & media agencies and implement high-impact programs on-time and on-budget.
- Coordinate U.S. implementation of globally led Olympics and FIFA World Cup campaigns and assets as necessary.
- Work cross functionally to develop marketing campaigns that maximize investments in the New York Fashion Week, Hudson Yards and U.S. Soccer Federation partnerships.
- Work internally to expand Brand messaging w/ Employee Communications, Diversity and Inclusion and Social Impact teams.
- Budget management and financial discipline for all brand campaigns, including ongoing management of media investments, production costs, and campaign scenario planning to optimize investments that help achieve business goals.
- Manage the measurement, analysis, and reporting of marketing program performance and its impact on business results and Visa brand.
- Co-author multi-year strategic plan and investment recommendations and present/defend to management as necessary
- Gather and synthesize deep consumer insights on Visa's target audience(s).