We believe in a collaborative Marketing team where our collective work and ideas fuel the Vetsource growth engine. Working in a dynamic environment we want someone who will contribute to our teams and gather feedback for our products to provide more excellent services and enhancements, and drive B2C Marketing Channel performance.
If you care deeply about pets and want to ensure that they are healthy and happy, and have excellent communication skills, Vetsource Marketing may be the place for you. At Vetsource, we create a great relationship between veterinarians and their clients by enabling pet parents to get important medications and foods delivered directly to their homes.
Vetsource is seeking a strategic Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our Consumer marketing campaigns across all channels. You will begin by assessing and managing the day-to-day email marketing, devise a strategy to expand and grow our pet parent communications, and lead other long-term marketing strategies for the company. Figuring out what works, what doesn't and being willing to pivot towards success are key to your approach.
- Develop, drive and oversee the implementation of omni-channel marketing strategies for consumers.
- Design test plans and develop go-to-market strategies that will generate engagement, market share growth, and profitability to both veterinary customers and the company. Review campaign performance in collaboration with the execution team and create adaptive strategies to continually optimize.
- Conduct research through acquisition and interpretation of third-party studies, whitepapers, and published research documentation.
- Design artifacts such as personas, journeys, and scenarios.
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and while understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces within the veterinary and consumer industries.
- Guide the development and implementation of creative assets with in-house and external agencies across multiple channels including, but not limited to: landing pages, email, web/mobile, text message, print and social media.
- Partner closely with Analytics colleagues to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop advertising creatives through coordination with staff and agencies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. Brainstorm new and creative growth campaigns and strategies
- Curate and promote company activities, relevant industry-oriented news and activities to highlight as a thought leader for its target markets
- Take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich brand awareness through various goals and objectives
Organizational responsibility statement
In addition to the specific responsibilities listed above, all employees are expected to support and model Vetsource’s Core Value Principles: Do the right thing every time; Treat others the way they want to be treated; Embrace Change; Be innovative; Get it done; Work hard, have fun! Employees will be held accountable for knowledge and effective application of these principles.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years' marketing experience
- Must have experience running successful email marketing strategies, pivoting to what works
- Familiarity with marketing platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo and Google Analytics
- Experience with push (text messaging) initiatives a plus
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills, expertise in breaking complex problems and presenting solutions to them
- Loves data and knows how to leverage data in different ways for different audiences to drive the direction of the business
- Ability to build business models based on user insights and data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications OR Equivalent Experience
- Ability to work sitting at a computer for long periods of time
- Ability to work on repetitive tasks and maintain focus
- Environment where dogs may be present (office areas only)