Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) has an opening for a Marketing Manager.
We have been in business for over 50 years and we are the largest family owned firm of our kind in the US! Come become a part of our family. We have a great benefits package including medical, dental, 401k match and much more.
Your day as a Marketing Manager at UES will be both challenging and rewarding. During which, you have the opportunity to create lasting relationships with your team members. On a typical day, you can be expected to:
- Perform project management duties for new product launches, as well as product and packaging changes
- Coordinate cross-functional product commercialization meetings by setting schedules, developing agendas, capturing action items, and updating team progress
- Collaborate with colleagues, engaging others in joint efforts to tackle obstacles, resolve issues, and meet deadlines
- Complete special assignments and contribute to marketing/branding initiatives that drive business growth
- Work with all branch managers and their staff to coordinate their branch suggestions and recommendations into an overall marketing plan
- Track and analyze market trends, competitive activity, and the performance of new and existing product
- Manage critical details, proactively identifying potential risks and solving problems to maintain project momentum
- Develop and maintain the overall project plans and timelines; and provide ongoing communications to team members and stakeholders
- B.S. Marketing or related field + 5 Years Industry experience and knowledge of graphics.
- Computer proficient including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Bridge would be of great benefit