Base Salary:140K plus bonus
Location:Union City, CA
Our client is a leader in neurosurgical devices and provides advance techniques that improves patient health. They have continuous collaboration with the world's leading surgeons and designers, coupled with aggressive R&D and product acquisition strategies, keep our client on technology's leading edge, assuring continues improvements in both product performance and patient's quality of life.
Job Responsibility Overview:
- Develops marketing goals and strategy based on the company's vision.
- Designs and implements road-maps and plans to achieve the marketing goals.
- Develops and manages marketing budgets based on the marketing strategy.
Market Penetration Strategy
- Supervises the Marketing team's market, gap and competitive analysis activities and develops revenue generation and market penetration strategies: provides recommendations to the sales team based on the analyses
- Develops pricing and incentive plans based on competitive and financial analyses and provides recommendations to the sales team.
- Develops sales forecasts based on sales and pipeline analyses to ensure optimum level of the inventory.
- Develops branding strategy for the US/America's markets in collaboration with the Tokyo team and based on Mizuho Corporation's overall branding strategy
- Supervises and gives direction on US and America's brand management activities, including brochures, catalogues, graphic works and web design
- Plans and manages national and international trade shows, conventions and laboratory events
- Provides support to the sales team on local trade shows and events
- Shows directions to the Marketing team members, supervises their activities and provides supports
- Hires, develops, and evaluates Marketing team members
- Fully understands the product lines and surgeon's preferences in specific markets to (1) provide feedback and recommendations to the suppliers; and (2) develop sales and promotion strategies with the sales team
- Oversees overall product development processes from understanding surgeon's needs, proposals, feasibility studies, preparation of product specifications.
- Must have 5+ years of managing product marketing activities with a surgical product.
- Must have experience in the medical/surgical device industry.
- Must have excellent leadership and team management skills.