About the Role
We are seeking a Local Marketing Manager to help grow our brand through field marketing, partnerships, and promotions in cities across the Central Region.
What You’ll Do
- Travel between JUMP cities to implement outreach strategies and assist the Regional Marketing Manager on high priority projects.
- Identify new opportunities within each local market to maximize direct interactions with the JUMP brand from potential and existing JUMP riders.
- Manage an ambassador program that employs independent contractors or college ambassadors to support our efforts at the local level.
- Plan and execute exceptional experiences at community events or JUMP events, including festivals, expos, large and small meetings, presentations, and rides.
- Ensure each experience and touchpoint is reflective of the JUMP brand.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from management, partners, JUMP riders, and the general public.
- Work with the JUMP marketing team to collect JUMP rider testimonials to support the voice of JUMP.
- Track key analytics and provide actionable information and insights to influence marketing strategy moving forward.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years’ experience in community organizing, event coordination, and/or experiential marketing efforts.
- Outgoing personality with natural drive to build consistent relationships, seize networking opportunities, and thoughtfully engage with a diverse range of community groups and individuals.
- Genuine enthusiasm for JUMP bikes and our work to make biking affordable, convenient, and fun for residents.
- Willingness to work flexible hours beyond the 9-5. Events will take place on evenings and weekends.
- An extremely detail oriented mindset and fondness for process discipline while multi-tasking several projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team remotely while maintaining communication with team. Must be able to work independently on assigned projects with minimal supervision.
- 2 Minimum Years of Experience with