Who We Are:
The Self-Serve Advertising (SSA) team is responsible for acquiring and growing Twitter's self-serve advertisers globally. The team utilizes a data-driven approach to design and execute marketing and revenue programs that generate significant business growth.
As a Marketing Manager for the Americas region, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives to support growth within the region. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, both globally and regionally, across Marketing, Customer Success, Growth Operations, Data Science and Engineering to successfully transform creative ideas into measurable success.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively help increase the growth rates and overall contribution of the Americas region to the SSA advertising revenue by partnering with Customer Success/sales teams.
- Build integrated marketing programs to support Outbound Sales and Customer Success efforts
- Fully understand local market dynamics in the Americas region and develop a perspective on growing current market share, with a focus on Agencies
- Develop marketing strategies that are unique to the Americas market, aligned to the Global marketing strategy and in service of growing our target segment and driving sales
- Be a localization champion in ensuring content, languages and styles align to different target markets.
- Seek out and develop regional marketing partnerships that drive scale.
- Strong cross-functional skills and diverse stakeholder interaction to support business and deliver marketing strategy.
- Define KPIs, automate, scale and measure marketing initiatives to show continuous impact.
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree with a business focus (preferably in marketing)
- 3-5 years of relevant business and industry experience in B2B marketing programs.
- Experience and knowledge of the Americas region, the SMB & agency landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute marketing campaigns and programs that have a measurable impact on a global business, including email campaigns, webinars, events and content marketing.
- Deep industry knowledge of online advertising, the digital marketplace and digital marketing channels.
- A passion for Twitter and our mission.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to work with multiple groups and on tight deadlines.
- Strong copywriter with a knack for creating content that strikes a good balance between direct performance and brand awareness.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, not afraid to be scrappy and roll up your sleeves.