Travel Leaders Luxury Brands Digital Marketing Manager will play a key role in bridging the strategy design with execution under digitalmarketing team. As we continue our path to develop and refine our demand generation programs, the Digital Marketing Manager will support with the creation, execution, and support of campaigns within the marketing automation platform to drive growth to Agents. The Digital Marketing Manager will implement digitalmarketing tactics, and best practices; and use the entire technology stack at Travel Leaders Group to support our acquisition programs and their integration with our lead management processes and systems. This role works closely across numerous internal departments including Brand, Creative, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Product Management and Information Technology.
- Build and execute digitalmarketing plan for Travel Leaders Group’s luxury brands – including creating and scaling data-driven online prospect and customer marketing strategies for agents. Primary focus will be West Coast agent marketingsupport – though programs will be applicable to scale irrespective of globally.
- Plandigitalmarketingcampaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Manage monthly campaign calendar for execution and track results towards overall marketing goals.
- Maintain social presence for West Coast region, both brand presence and agent social support.
- Work closely with agents to understand their marketing requirements and execute as their ‘go-to’ marketingsupport in West Coast.
- Identify, implement, and optimize digitalmarketing programs through internal staff and/or agency partners.
- Plan and execute prospect/customer campaigns for them via Marketo / or similar CRM platform.
- Build/manage marketing collateral, newsletter, brand assets tailored to agents and regional needs of luxury brands.
- Work with Luxury brand digitalmarketing team and central marketing resources to deliver on projects.
- Collaborate with the analytics, email marketing, PR and social media teams to support the overall marketing objectives of the organization
- Lead development of customer and program insights to drive innovative online marketing programs and improve overall results; experimenting with a wide array of ever-changing online channels/tactics to understand and improve campaign effectiveness
- Continually assessing the overall digitalmarketinglandscape to identify consumer trends and marketing partners
- Collaborate with operations, technology, ecommerce and analytics teams to deliver, measure, and continually optimize our programs. Leverages analytics and metrics to identify areas for optimization, improvements in messaging/creative and operational/cost efficiencies
Marketo Power User
- Hands on experience in Marketo lead databasearchitectures, launch point, API integrations, revenue cycle modeler and SFDC/CRM Marketo integrations, marketo customizations.
- Expertise with CRM applications, Salesforce.com and others marketing automation technologies.
- Maintain and optimize lead scoring program/model based off of buying cycles, personas, and sales feedback
- Partner withsales operations to optimize and maintain Marketo/Salesforce integration, lead management, and lead routing.
- Marketing Systems Infrastructure: Responsible for the successful implementation, management and day to day operation of various marketingtechnology platforms (e.g. Marketo, Analytics, and Dashboards.
- Manage and provide insights for contact strategy and segmentation for database through behavioral and demographic data
- Execute ongoing marketingcampaigns through Marketo
- Drive testing strategies for multi-step nurture programs in Marketo
- Provide ongoing metrics in support of marketingcampaign effectiveness and ROI through dashboard reporting
- 5+ years of digitalmarketingexperience, ideally with ecommerce and/or travel focus
- Deep understanding of digitalmarketinglandscape
- Demonstrated knowledge of key metrics for effective ROI analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment that is constantly changing
- Agency management experiencerequired; agency experience is a plus
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing operations, demand generation, or campaign management
- Marketo and Salesforceexperiencerequired (Marketo ‘power user’)
- Marketo Certification preferred
- Experience in CRM and database management including: list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, custom report creation, and import/export of data.
- Successful track record of implementing and managing Marketo programs and processes
- Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA) knowledge.
- Self-starter, passion for solving hard problems, and comfort with ambiguity. Ability to negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Ability to think ahead, anticipating problems and risks.
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Results driven, strong attention to detail, organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Degree in Computer sciences or equivalent formal training.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.