8 - 10 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Summary of This Role
Marketing Manager, with 8-10 yrs. Experience putting together and executing Marketing strategy for B2B. Will include 25%-30% Travel.
Please be prepared to provide examples of marketing campaigns.
Plan, develop and execute recruitment campaigns that drive agent leads for the organization. Manage the marketing and campaign needs to help agents sell. Assist with the planning and development of the marketing and communications for the organization. Develop and/or coordinate advertising campaigns and the production of collateral material in various formats to be used to support the recruitment and sales efforts. Analyze campaign results and reportcampaign ROI. Coordinate all aspects of campaign and communications activities, including planning, copywriting, editing, placement/publishing, obtaining management approvals, vendor execution and reporting & analysis.
What Part Will You Play?
- Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional activities for the Agent channel. Takes steps to measure, enhance, and grow our position in the marketplace. Plan and execute day-to-day marketing activities in support of a product, service or channel. Help prepare and adhere to budgets. Oversee creation and delivery of advertising and marketing materials and ensure brand messages are consistent. Collaborate with sales and product to develop strategic marketing activities and implement the execution of the identified opportunities.
- Develops marketing approach and participates in general marketing functions that are typically complex in nature and require regular contact with clients. Has authority to approve spend up to a given threshold and owns and manages the budget aligned with marketing function.
- Collaborates with business development, customers, product management, sales, and other business partners in support of client-customized, content-rich marketing collateral, such as proposals, corporate communication, and other marketing related information for marketing plans that require larger budgets.
- Based on strategic marketing plans for existing lines and new marketing opportunities, interprets plans into “big ideas” to extend the company’s brand vision.
- Drives support of the strategic direction, growth, and vision of assigned strategic growth objectives for the segment and manages the execution of programs. Has direct client contact.
- Develops multiple pieces of promotional and advertising materials, such as press releases, social and digital media published on-line via web sites, twitter, etc.
- Identifies new relationship opportunities and develops and manages relationships with internal contacts, external communications consultants, and/or agencies. Meets with internal and/or external clients to understand their ongoing strategies and how relationships can be strengthened within the client’s organization.
- Supports and develops product promotion and launch strategies.
- Serves directly as a marketing advocate, communications consultant, and/or liaison for business support units and/or operational units within the organization. Advises leaders in those units on specific communications issues and strategic growth initiatives and coordinates appropriate marketing resources to achieve their functional goals.
- Develops measures for return on investment (ROI) for marketing projects within the specific goals of building and delivering campaigns, such as internal and external communications, product launches, new business units, acquisitions, and RFP/RFI proposals within planned scope, schedule, cost and quality, and trade shows/events. Evaluates investment against ROI.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Media Buying and planning
- Email Automation
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: No specific field; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 8 Years Relevant Exp
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience putting together and executing Marketing strategy for B2B
- Prefer marketing service, marketing agency, or financial services experience.
- Prefer sales force and email automation experience.
- Prefer payments industry experience.