Trusted Media Brands is seeking a Marketing Manager to assist with the strategy, development, implementation, tracking and optimization of our direct to consumer marketing campaigns across digital and print channels. Reporting to the Sr Manager, New Digital Products this exciting role will play a key part in driving significant growth of the New Digital Product program –– working across multiple brands and products on acquisition, conversion and retention.
You appreciate the opportunity to grow products from start-up stages, love paving-the-way, testing, and discovering success. You are a curious self-starter, data-driven decision maker, creative problem-solver, efficient and organized project manager and stickler for meeting budgeted goals. You're the kind of person who likes to and can successfully shift from strategy to hands-on execution as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the glue that ties marketing channels together for a holistic campaign strategy.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Help with execution and planning of all campaigns (email, web, paid media, print) in collaboration with channel managers while not being afraid to dive-in where needed –– including maintaining a calendar of deliverables and deployment scheduling.
- Maintain campaign tracking database, build dashboards, and generate reports on the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Update teams on the performance of campaigns and channels, devise insights and offer solutions for improvement.
- Imagine, plan and execute testing, and iterate new conversion and retention tactics across existing and new platforms.
- Evaluate, suggest, and manage technologies as needed.
- Perform market research and analysis to develop understanding of the brands' audiences, product value, and competition.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing for direct-to-consumer and subscription product.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a fail-fast mentality
- An effective communicator, relationship builder, and team player who fosters a collaborative environment
- Balance of creative and analytical thinking
- Experience developing creative marketing plans and adapting communications to varied audiences
- Data-driven mindset including the ability to analyze data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results and recommendations.
- Accustomed to driving results in cross-functional environments
- Technical aptitude and self-learning able to quickly adapt to diverse technologies.
- Clear understanding of full funnel marketing, appropriate KPIs, and attribution.
- Experience with web and email analytics tools
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM