Industry: Business Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 333 days ago
Job Description Purpose:
This position is responsible for the development and execution of the overall product marketing plan and pricing systems for the Company's New Construction business. Responsibilities include market and competitive analysis, strategic product direction, pricing, promotional programs, and service programs. This position will support and assist sales in developing the customer base in this business segment. Essential Functions:
* Leadership of the Product Marketing Team.
* Identification of channel-specific product needs and justification
* New product launch plan development and execution
* Pricing approval within the established guidelines
* Pricing system development and maintenance
* Customer Marketing Agreements, development and maintenance
* Coordination with marketing communications team and agencies as needed
* Understanding of competition and market trends
* Development and execution of promotional programs to incentify purchase
* Development and execution of service programs delivered through distribution
* Field sales support, including customer visits and development of customer-specific plans and sales collateral / sales tools.
* Coordination of key channels events (e.g. trade shows, etc.)
* Coordination with customer service and other functional support teams
* Participation on cross-functional teams as necessary PRIMARY MEASUREMENTS:
* Achievement of financial targets within channel, including sales and profitability
* Execution of key projects on time and within budgets approved.
This role will generally have management / leadership responsibility for several other salary employees. Expectations include performance evaluations, providing direction, leadership, discipline, and personnel training / development.