We are seeking an individual to manage/lead the preparation of proposals, pre-qualification packages, presentations, and the overall marketing efforts for the northern operation's group. The individual will also play a key role in helping continue to shape and lead the company-wide marketing efforts by being an active member of the marketing leadership team. Inspire a culture of high performance, camaraderie, continual learning and best practice sharing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Team Management / Project Management
- Overseeing marketing personnel and coordinating priorities for department.
- Setting & executing marketing strategies to align with company goals.
- Represent the firm to clients, peer organizations, and business associates.
- Drive team accountability for work results and provide consistent feedback for improvement.
- Responsible for overall marketing staff training
- Oversee Pursuit Process
- Work with technical leadership to strategically develop proposal and presentation.
- Manage oversight of qualifications, prioritization, and assistance with project pursuits.
- Prepare pursuit teams for interviews through coaching and guidance.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing Team.
- Provide input into National Marketing Team priorities, processes, and innovations.
- Manage collateral materials development, corporate identity development and implementation and market research activities
- Community Outreach
- Vetting sponsorship and advertising requests, then coordinating the execution.
- Maintaining relationships with local Chambers and economic development organizations.
- Representing Boldt at events, trade shows, conferences, and networking opportunities.
- Coordinating regional trade show strategy and execution.
- Actively involved in professional and community organizations.
- Client Relationship / Project Team Assistance
- Working with clients to plan celebratory events
- Coordinating marketing activities such as PR, photos and videos, project signage with project teams.
- Internal Communications
- Communicate and enforce brand standards throughout the operating groups.
- Maintain an events calendar and provide mass internal communications when appropriate.
- Present at staff meetings and manager meetings on marketing progress.
- Planning and executing events
- Business development / sales
- Outgoing and collaborative
- Prior exposure to all aspects of marketing functions
- Familiarity with A/E/C concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptable and innovative
- Comfortable with public speaking and networking
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of five to seven years of relevant experience. Must have excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals. Must display a basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and delivery methods. Candidate must demonstrate good mentoring/ teaching abilities and leadership/managerial skills. Excellent command of English grammar, spelling and composition as well as oral communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in Adobe, Outlook and Microsoft Office products, particularly in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Highly organized with ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment on multiple priority projects with tight deadlines. Must display a high degree of energy, enthusiasm, tenacity and creativity. Self-starter and results driven.