We are looking for a Marketing Manager - Growth Marketing - using both paid (advertising, search) and owned (web, social, email, content) media to drive improved brand awareness, consideration and acquisition activities. This is a high-impact role with an emphasis on lead acceleration, execution and nurturing.
Elevate the brand and provide visibility and demand for sales. You’ll accomplish this by building and executing short-term and long-term plans for performance marketing, content marketing, SEO, and more.
● Implement a comprehensive SEO strategy, including content, paid search and display, to drive inbound leads for the sales team; own company relationship with SEO agency including monthly reporting and optimization.
● Lead paid media strategy, including developing global/regional media plans, owning creative direction, A/B testing strategies, and post campaign reporting.
● Create and implement global/regional content promotional plans across channels, including ways to repurpose existing content (e.g. ebooks, blog posts, infographics, videos, email marketing, webinars, sales decks, landing pages etc).
● Manage and optimize lead nurturing programs, account-based marketing, and marketing automation through Hubspot to drive more marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
● Work closely with the business development (SDR) team for inbound/outbound marketing alignment; increase efficiencies across the marketing/sales lifecycle to improve lead to opportunity conversions.
● Develop a robust social media strategy; manage our “always-on” social media presence and direct programs to enhance social media following and engagement (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram).
● Accurately show the impact of marketing activities and how each delivers leads to the sales team through marketing analytics.
● Expertise in, or ability to quickly learn key tools such as Hubspot and CRM/Salesforce.
● Bachelor’s Degree
● 3-5 years of proven experience building and executing successful demand generation strategies and tactics to scale marketing efforts and drive quality leads for SDR team/sales
● Experience leading SEO/SEM efforts to grow organic and paid traffic and quality leads
● Skilled at owning omni-channel performance marketing campaigns and strategies to drive awareness and leads
● Fluency in major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram) and familiarity with a variety of social media tools and metrics preferred
● Strong analytical skills used to report on performance and leverage for optimization
● Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with many different departments and external vendors
● Extremely detail oriented with the ability to balance the execution of multiple projects in an agile environment
● Familiarity with Wordpress, Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics
● SaaS B2B marketing or AdTech/MarTech experience is a plus
● Strong business acumen of marketing trends and excellent writing, editing and communication skills are also a plus
Valid through: 11/16/2021
$150K — $180K + no cap + full benefits + full expenses + upward mobility + top p *