The Clyde Theatre / The Club Room at The Clyde (A Sweetwater Company) is seeking a Marketing Manager! The Clyde is one of the Midwest's newest music and entertainment destinations, offering cutting edge sound and lighting designed by Sweetwater, two separate music venues hosting national, regional, and local entertainment, and a brand new on-site bar and restaurant with a fun and casual vibe.
If you are an energetic, strategic thinker and a passionate achiever with a strong background in Marketing in the music/entertainment industry, you might be just who we are looking for! As Marketing Manager, you'll oversee marketing for concerts, live entertainment and events at The Clyde and the Club Room at The Clyde. Come and be a part of a world class team committed to providing outstanding live music and memorable experiences!
The Marketing Manager reports directly to the Executive Director and will be responsible for creating marketing plans including advertising, promotions, PR, social media, media buying for concerts and live entertainment shows, and developing and executing events and non-traditional programming in and around the venue. The Marketing Manager will track spending and allocate funds for individual show budgets. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will build strong relationships and effective communication with partners throughout the market. The Marketing Manager is responsible for all advertising, marketing, promotion, social media, and community relations for The Clyde Theater and The Club Room at The Clyde.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Music Industry or related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience marketing live music/entertainment industry required
• Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours based on the needs of daily business operations
• Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to artist management and the public
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
• Maintain a positive public/professional profile at all times
• Work well in a team environment
• Outstanding leadership qualities and abilities
• Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts and implement innovative solutions