STV’s New York office has a unique opportunity for a strategic, “take charge” marketing professional to join our growing team. This is an ideal position for a Proposal manager looking to advance into a marketing manager role, or for a seasoned marketing manager looking to expand your responsibilities and build a marketing team.
The marketing manager will help to identify and implement policies, procedures, and best practices to enhance the performance of the business development and marketing team. This individual may also mentor and train other members of the marketing team. A primary responsibility of the marketing manager is the management of proposals, qualification packages, presentations, boilerplate marketing materials, and other services and materials that support the overall marketing and business development efforts.
- Guide a New York team’s Win Strategy development
- Work with senior management and Project managers to help increase the company’s market share in target markets
- Lead the preparation of responses to RFPs and RFQs including kickoff/status meetings, follow-up, review, and editing
- Provide training and oversight to marketing
- Improve, refine and update boilerplate information for proposals, presentations, and marketing materials
- Assist with presentation strategies
STV is a leading, award-winning professional firm offering engineering, architectural, planning, environmental and construction management services. We consistently rank among the country's top 25 firms in education, highways, bridges, rail and mass transit. Throughout the United States, STV’s over 1,700 professional, technical and support personnel offer services to a broad and ever-expanding client base.
STV offers an excellent benefit package including health, dental, vision and life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with an Employee Stock Ownership Program.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- 5-10 years of experience in A/E/C environment
- Ability to manage assignments under deadline pressure and, when necessary to meet deadlines, be willing to work overtime
- Flexibility and creativity in responding to clients and potential clients
- Excellent business writing and editing skills are a must
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Able to accept direction from multiple people and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign