Selligent is a global marketing automation provider that powers audience engagement programs for nearly 700 leading brands in retail, financial services, automotive, publishing and travel with an omnichannel marketing platform that includes enterprise-strength email capabilities.
The solution empowers brands to create meaningful omnichannel communications across email, site optimization, social, mobile and customer care at a competitive price point that makes Selligent the best value in the market.
The platform uses rich data analytics to provide 360-degree audience insights and offers customer journey mapping capabilities to deliver optimal audience engagement to customers and prospects alike. Serving brands in more than 20 countries around the world, Selligent works with companies ranging from the mid-market to large enterprise, often partnering with its extensive network of agencies and MSPs. Selligent has offices in Silicon Valley, New York, London, Belgium, Paris, Munich, and Barcelona.
Our sales, service and technology teams are located across Europe and the US.
Join Us and Love What You Do!
Selligent is looking for an experienced and ambitious B2B marketing demand gen expert. The ideal candidate will be a data-obsessed, well-rounded marketer, with a killer instinct for running campaigns that outperform and drive new leads to the sales funnel.
- Own the creation of a world class demand generation program which meets goals for MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities.
- Own the distribution of our content and messaging across the channels that matter to our prospects and customers.
- Plan and execute campaigns across all channels including email, PPC, social, display, retargeting and print.
- Forge a strong relationship with sales including regular communication between marketing and sales.
- Work with management to set overall strategy through analysis of historical data.
- Forecast and present to senior management and help the marketing organization achieve greater marketing success.
- Work with cross-functional groups including (but not limited to) sales and marketing teams to develop marketing campaigns that drive qualified leads resulting in revenue.
- 3+ years experience in demand generation, integrated marketing campaigns, and marketing automation.
- B2B marketing and/or agency experiencerequired.
- Salesforce and Hubspot experience
- An appetite for growth and proven success driving a high volume of inbound lead generation.
- Clear, concise communication skills, particularly written communication, are a must.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs.
- Experience with lead generation, content syndication, SEM, SEO, display, email marketing, and other B2B demand gen channels.
- Creative thinker that has the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Analytical in nature - you’re someone who is relentless about measuring all you do.
Selligent Company is an equal opportunity employer.