- In a highly collaborative partnership with marketing and sales, develop, implement, execute, and measure innovative, multi-dimensional marketing programs for targeted verticals and accounts.
- Take full ownership of vertical and account-based assignments, developing a keen understanding and expertise with continuous, dedicated focus, research, and direct market interaction.
- Use subject matter expertise to develop and execute programs, in a variety of formats, based on specific industry pain points and drivers that highlight our product and solution fit.
- Collaborate with sales on specific sales account plans to help define and execute 1:1, 1:few, and one:many marketing initiatives.
- Lead weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly meetings with sales leadership, account teams, and key stakeholders to review project plans, deliverables, and progress.
- Build strong relationships across the organization and proactively engage with sales and customer relationship account owners to coordinate, communicate, and recommend optimization opportunities for program initiatives and activities.
- Communicate and educate the sales, marketing, product, and customer teams regarding new and planned marketing activities.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest learnings and best practices in B2B marketing around account-based marketing, persona marketing, audience segmentation, lead management, and reporting attribution.
- Apply a strong understanding of vertical and account-based marketing and digital strategies to identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Track, interpret, and take action on key metrics that demonstrate success of programs and investments.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with great attention to detail combined with a strong desire to support pipeline generation.
- Support evaluation and selection of tools and vendors that contribute to account-based marketing activities and deliverables.
- Performs other duties, as necessary, to support the marketing team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to understand account needs and business goals and build tactical marketing plans around those themes.
- Motivated self-starter who has a can-do attitude and thrives in complex fast-paced, results driven environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive results.
- Highly analytical with a focus on metrics and outcomes.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to build rapport and influence stakeholders.
- Decisive with the ability to shift gears between thinking and doing.
- Strong project manager with immaculate attention to detail.
- 6+ years of experience leading marketing programs.
- Some ABM experience preferred — agency account management experience also considered valuable.
- Experience with developing, executing, and tracking results tied to integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience in engaging with sales leaders.
- Previous experience with marketing automation platforms, such as HubSpot (preferred), Pardot, or Marketo.
- Bachelor's degree or comparable work experience.