We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Manager to lead the product management, positioning and awareness programs for our owned portfolio of security products for SSP. This position will focus on marketing our owned Security portfolio in a B2B context targeting customers across several key verticals and through multiple channels.
Directs all activities and program elements to include:
Program / project development focusing on driving product revenue growth for our products
Develop and deliver programs to support customer segment (vertical market) strategies and multi channel strategies
Develop and articulate brand positioning and competitive differentiation to guide marketing communications activities
Provide application expertise and knowledge to support Sales and Channel in providing product solutions to customers
Ability to demonstrate customer benefits of Siemens products and have knowledge of competitor strengths/weaknesses
Understand and properly manage a multi channel approach for product marketing
Identify and create necessary Sales Tools to improve product/specification position
Develop and execute lead generation programs from beginning to end—including ideation, strategic development, program management, and tracking via CRM to capture ROI and determine campaign effectiveness
Expert understanding and application of marketing concepts, methods and tools
Contribute to annual marketing planning and budgeting
This is a high visibility business line within Siemens Building Technologies. We are challenged to grow rapidly and to build upon our leadership position in this market. Candidate must be highly motivated, very focused, and comfortable with operating in a process-driven environment with strong reporting matrixes in order to lead growth.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other related field (MBA preferred) plus 5 years experience in marketing and marketing communications
- Experience in leadership with or without direct authority of team members as this position may require direction, coaching and mentoring of team members
- Extensive business experience promoting products to OEM's, Distributors and End Users
- Proficient in developing compelling business cases, including financial justifications
- Strong program / project management skills with excellent communications skills
- Strong customer focus; ability to develop customer specific value propositions
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in marketing Security Products in a B2B environment is a plus
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Direction of Others: this position does not include or require direct management of subordinates. However, specialized guidance, coaching or mentoring of support and/or professional staff may be required.
Key Working Relationships: intra-organizational contacts (both domestic and abroad) and external contacts for channel engagement.
Requisition Number: 217372