We're looking for someone with a passion for storytelling and a drive to experiment, who is interested in joining a small, collaborative, and creative marketing team focused on our mission-driven brand.
As a strategic growth marketer, you will oversee full-funnel consumer marketing campaigns. You will be focused on building multi-touch personalized user journeys for our different customer segments. Your experience in email marketing, push notification, and paid will drive measurable business impact, and help us understand new channels and build customer loyalty.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Be a strong cross-functional partner, able to organize and influence range of stakeholders to drive successful and smooth campaigns.
- Build sub-personas and create user journeys
- Partner with data team to uncover user insights, create the experimentation roadmap and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Iterate and test high performance campaigns to drive continual improvement
- Partner with creative team to develop campaign assets that align with our brand guidelines.
- Work with our digital marketing agency to help us scale efficiency with our paid marketing.
- Oversee marketing attribution for channels, ensuring that UTMs, promo codes, landing pages, etc. are working properly. Building simple dashboards in Mode to help track efforts.
- Create new processes and documentation to streamline marketing efforts and build efficiencies.
- Be responsible for performance against key top-line business KPIs including new customer acquisition targets, increasing frequency of usage, and reducing churn.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years of experience, in marketing programs / CRM / engagement marketing programs through email, push notifications, sms, and/or in-app marketing.
- Demonstrated cross-functional teamwork and project management experience
- Track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic and analytical thinker, experience with SQL is huge plus (or willingness to learn SQL)
- Possess empathy for the user and can build precise targeting as well as delightful, on-brand experiences.
- Agile and comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change. Can adapt quickly to constantly changing priorities.